j5 International, a leading provider of Operations Management Software and Application Partner with OSIsoft will be exhibiting at the OSIsoft® Users Conference 2017 in San Francisco from the 20th to the 23rd of March. David Dollar, Jon Running and Jeremy Westwood will be attending on behalf of j5 International.
How j5 adds value to the OSIsoft PI System:
- Combining j5 people-centric applications with OSIsoft Real Time information adds value to Operations and Process Safety management.
- The ability to replace troublesome spreadsheets with a structured, enterprise-wide Shift Handover management system.
- A rich, workflow-driven Event Management system integrated with Event Frames to ensure that site personnel manage events consistently in compliance with industry reporting and safety standards.
- A full suite of Operations and Process Safety applications available on a single user interface that is browser-based and deployed on a central server.
- Ensuring consistent work processes are applied across multiples sites.
- Including an integrated mobile system.
OSIsoft, the OSIsoft logotype, and PI System are registered trademarks of OSIsoft, LLC.