We are always looking for talented people who can help us make industrial software better
Enhance Your Career With a Growing Market Leader
j5 International is a growing multinational company with a diverse and talented workforce. Our employees are the foundation of our international success and we have representatives in every continent. Our headquarters are situated on the Isle of Man which is part of the British Isles. Our excellent development and technical teams are based in our office in Cape Town, South Africa. j5 International also have offices in the USA, Australia, Japan and Singapore. We are constantly developing our j5 suite of Operations Management, Process Control, Safety and Mobile software and are always looking for talented individuals who can help take our products to the next level. Every day we deal with clients in the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical Manufacturing, LNG, Mining, Transport, Particle Acceleration and other fast moving process industries.
Innovative Industry Leading Software
Positive, Fun and Ambitious Work Environment
Diverse International Workforce
Sales Director - Europe
Company: j5 International (Europe)
Position Title: Sales Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
Salary: Negotiable + Shareholding
j5 International is a fast-paced, fast-growing software group serving industrial clients situated in over 20 countries. We are seeking an exceptional, entrepreneurial leader for our Company, j5 Europe, which will be responsible for sales, partner and customer support in the European region.
Within the context of the wider j5 International team, you will provide leadership for the Company which is responsible for the business of j5 International in Europe. The focus areas of the company are the sales of licenses and services, both through resellers and directly, and the servicing of partners and customers in the region. You will be required to pioneer, develop, manage and grow the company, with a particular emphasis on technical sales direct to customers and through resellers.
The successful candidate will meet most or all of the following criteria:
- University Degree in Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- Proven success in software sales into process industries
- Strong technical proficiency in working with industrial software
- Strong existing network of relationships that are relevant to the role
- Able to relate professionally to a global marketplace
- Excellence in time management, organisation and communication
- An eye for detail and visual presentation
- Impeccable English speaking and writing ability
- Willing and able to travel
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong history in Customer Relations
- Ability to handle software demos effectively, executing the full sales life-cycle
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing international business
Remuneration / Package:
Given the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to travel and spend time outside Europe. Based on experience and performance, an attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate, including shareholding.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org